- Honkai: Star Rail Showcases Intriguing Mr. Welt Yang Gameplay Embracing the success of its creative turn-based RPG, HoYoverse recently unveiled an enticing gameplay trailer featuring Mr. Welt Yang from the highly-acclaimed Honkai: Star Rail. Millions of fans worldwide have dived into this immersive world, and the introduction of Mr. Welt Yang is set to make the gaming experience even more engaging.
Riding the wave of success following its predecessors, Genshin Impact and Honkai Impact 3rd, Honkai: Star Rail has already amassed over 20 million downloads on both mobile and PC platforms. The game shares a similar anime-inspired art style and gacha components with its counterparts yet distinguishes itself by offering... Continue reading
- The Last of Us Part I PC Update: Version 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes Unveiled The latest patch for the critically acclaimed The Last of Us Part I has arrived, bringing much-anticipated updates and improvements to the PC version of the game. Version 188.8.131.52 comes with several bug fixes, performance optimizations, and additional features that enhance the overall gaming experience. Fans of the game have been eagerly waiting for this update, and now it's finally here. Let's dive into the key highlights of this new patch.
First and foremost, the update significantly improves the game's performance on PC by addressing several issues that caused crashes and slowdowns. This means players can now enjoy a more stable... Continue reading
- Assassin's Creed Mirage Faces Internal Delay Until October 2023 Ubisoft's much-anticipated game, Assassin's Creed Mirage, has reportedly faced an internal delay, pushing its release date back to October 2023. The news came as a surprise to fans who have been eagerly awaiting the next installment in the popular action-adventure series.
The delay was initially reported by the American website GameStop, which cited a proven Ubisoft insider Tom Henderson. According to the report, the decision to postpone the game's release was made due to concerns about the game's overall quality and the need for additional development time. Ubisoft has a history of delaying its games to ensure they meet the company's... Continue reading
- Roots of Pacha Returns to Steam After Resolving Development Dispute The paleolithic farming sim game Roots of Pacha is back on Steam after a two-week absence due to a legal dispute between its publisher, Crytivo, and developer, Soda Den. The game's removal from Steam was a direct result of disagreements over contract stipulations in the publishing agreement between the two parties. Thankfully for fans of the prehistoric-themed title, Roots of Pacha has now returned to the digital storefront following a resolution between Crytivo and Soda Den.
This development dispute initially led to Valve delisting Roots of Pacha from its popular gaming platform, leaving players and fans uncertain about the game's future.... Continue reading
- Daam Android Malware Threatens Mobile Security with Advanced Hacking Capabilities A new Android malware dubbed "Daam" is raising concerns as it infiltrates mobile phones and compromises sensitive data. The cyber security agency has issued an advisory warning about this malicious software, which targets call records, contacts, browsing history, and camera access. Daam's advanced capabilities make it a significant cyber threat that demands urgent attention from both device manufacturers and users.
Beyond accessing call records and contacts, Daam displays an alarming range of hacking capabilities. It can intercept phone call recordings, manipulate device passwords, capture screenshots, steal SMS messages, download or upload files, and transmit the stolen data to a command-and-control (C2)... Continue reading
- Match's Innovative '72 Hours' Feature Revolutionizes Online Dating Online dating giant Match is shaking up the dating landscape with its new live in-app event, '72 Hours.' This unconventional, time-sensitive feature aims to encourage more meaningful connections among users by giving them just three days to message potential matches before their chat history vanishes. Announced on Tuesday, '72 Hours' has the potential to transform the way people approach online dating, making it more interactive and engaging for all involved.
The premise of '72 Hours' is simple: members have from Monday through Thursday to sign up for this weekly experience. It begins every Thursday at 4 p.m. local time and concludes... Continue reading
- Ubisoft's Star Wars Outlaws: A Promising Addition to the Galaxy Ubisoft's announcement of its upcoming action-adventure game, Star Wars Outlaws, has fans buzzing with excitement. The ambitious project, set in the iconic Star Wars universe, promises to deliver a unique gaming experience that could potentially become one of the company's most celebrated titles in recent years. With an engaging story, open-world exploration, and deep combat mechanics, Star Wars Outlaws looks to be a truly immersive Star Wars experience.
The game's protagonist, Kay Vess, is a young outlaw trying to make her mark in the criminal underworld. Set between the events of The Empire Strikes Back, and Return of the Jedi, the... Continue reading
- Taking Creating Content to the Next Level: The TikTok Creative Challenge Popular social media platform TikTok has unleashed an innovative new feature designed to bolster content creators' income. Termed the “TikTok Creative Challenge,” this monetization scheme invites content creators to submit video ads pertaining to brand challenges. Subsequently, rewards are doled out based on the video’s performance. This new tool is currently under trial with a handful of brands.
The eligibility criteria for this feature necessitate content creators to be at least 18 years of age, with a US-based account and a minimum follower count of 50,000. Once approved for the Creative Challenge, creators have the liberty to sift through a list... Continue reading
- Simlish Versus AI: A Battle for the Soul of The Sims As artificial intelligence (AI) integrates further into mainstream society, its potential applications in the gaming industry are equally captivating and concerning. Many major publishers are beginning to explore the use of AI systems to automate laborious tasks, turning their eyes to the much-loved language of The Sims, Simlish. John Ricitiello, Unity CEO and former head of EA, in a recent interview with the Washington Post, suggested that AI could be used to replace Simlish, a concept that has raised eyebrows amongst Sim's ardent fans.
Ricitiello shared how the creation of Simlish was driven by the immense complexity of interactions in the... Continue reading
- Anticipation Builds as EA Sports Officially Announces UFC 5 EA Sports has finally confirmed the rumors swirling around the gaming world, officially announcing the fifth installment of the UFC series. The announcement came during the UFC's flagship International Fight Week event, where EA Sports and the UFC unveiled the logo of UFC 5. Although no further details were shared, the gaming community is eagerly awaiting the full reveal, which is set to happen in September.
Since EA Sports UFC first graced our screens in 2014, fans have been treated to a new release every two years, like clockwork. UFC 2 hit the market in 2016, followed by UFC 3 in... Continue reading
- Pokémon Sleep: A New App That Combines Sleep Monitoring with Gaming Launched on the App Store The Pokémon Company, renowned for turning its cute and iconic characters into real-world fun, has unveiled its new app named Pokémon Sleep. The application brilliantly fuses sleep monitoring with a gaming experience. Announced earlier this year, the app is now available to all iPhone users through the App Store. The app aims to transform how we perceive sleep and inspire users to maintain healthy sleeping habits by making it an enjoyable part of our life through gaming.
Pokémon Sleep offers its users a keen insight into their sleep cycles. Using a sophisticated sleep monitor tapped into the user’s smartphone, the app... Continue reading
- Google's Nearby Share Officially Expands to Windows 10 and Windows 11 Google's innovative feature, Nearby Share - a service adored and leveraged by billions of Android device users globally for easy file-sharing across smartphones, tablets, and Chromebooks - is expanding its horizons. Earlier this year, in a bold move to enhance its outreach, Google introduced a beta version of Nearby Share designed specifically for Windows PCs. This expansion has brought forth new avenues for hardware connectivity between Android devices and Windows PCs like never before.
The beta version of Nearby Share was made available globally for eager users willing to try out a new service. Its instant popularity is backed up by... Continue reading